Skin Care Routine with Seventh Generation Firming Serum



My Fashion And Beauty Secrets: #AllNaturalStyleSecrets

While focusing on the correct fashion outfits to stand you out effortlessly, it is very important to enhance your beauty naturally. 

My Fashion Style Secrets


1. Skinnies
2. Heels
3. Jumpsuits
4. Maxis
5. Body-cons

My Natural Beauty Style Secrets

1. Skin Care Secret: Seventh Generation Firming Serum
The Facial Serums are always better over the skin moisturizer because the serums go deeper into the skin than the moisturizers and act faster and better. I keep a regular routine to feel good and stay healthy using Seventh Generation Firming Serum from their Brand New Line of Natural Skin-Boosting Serums. I received a free sample of this product from Lucky and Seventh Generation for use in connection with this blog. I have been trying it for a long time till now. It is very gentle on skin. This product is really great and works wonders for me. I build the perfect effortless look with my all-natural fashion and beauty style secrets using Seventh Generation Boosts skin serum. As for now, this is the only beauty product that I am using for my skin care routine naturally. Firming Boost is formulated with Baobab to deeply nourish and Brown Algae to provide collagen. Firming Boost promotes increased skin firmness and elasticity by improving water retention and maintaining moisture balance. I have been using it for a week and I see a better looking skin already. I have a softer skin. The soft skin starts looking older sooner than a tighter skin. So, this is a great product for me to keep my skin firm and tight at this stage of my life. It makes the face look younger as it says. It looked and felt  like oil when I pumped it on my fingertips. As soon as I applied it all over my face and neck it got absorbed quickly without having the oily look. It works great as anti aging serum. It is great to use for night time skin care that gives it more time to absorb all night. It can also be used for day time look under makeup. Apply 1 to 2 pumps directly to damp skin for a powerful daily treatment. It strengthens and tones the skins with Baobob. It is better to use it once either morning or night time. I used it for both for few days and got a pimple. It is because my skin is on bit oily side and using this serum more than a once was not a good idea. If you have a normal to dry skin then go ahead and apply it for morning and night time skin care. This pure, plant- based serum absorbs quickly, is free of parabens, phthalates and synthetic fragnrances, is clinically proven hypoallergic, won't clog pores and is USDA certified biobased' 
Check out http://www.seventhgeneration.com/boosts  to learn more about Seventh Generation’s all-natural skin serums. 



2. Eyeliner 
3. Mascara
4. Lipstick

Disclosure: I received this product for testing 

Labels: , , ,