Tiny Prints Dinner Event


I am so glad to be a member of this amazing group South Florida Beauty And Fashion Bloggers. I love this group and its members so much. From the last event that was arranged by Sahily, I met April.  She hosted this new dinner party in collaboration with Tiny Prints at III Forks Hallandale Beach located at The Village at Gulfstream Park. April started with an introduction and details on designs and styles available at Tiny Prints. Tiny Prints is one of the best ways to celebrate this holiday season. This is what I wore to attend this gorgeous night. I must say it was an amazing night with all my fashionista friends. I really thank all. Did I say I adore the goodies I got from Tiny Prints. Do not forget to celebrate this holiday season with Tiny Prints.  

Tiny Prints Dinner Event

Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever21
Bag: Here
Shoes: Here















Labels: , , , , ,