Dress By ESHAKTI

Here is another product review by eShakti. For those who do not know, eShakti is an online store that sells a great variety of clothes like dresses, skirts, blouses ranging from sizes 0-36. Not only this, they also offer personal customization like choosing necklines, dress length, sleeve styles of your own choice. This is so amazing as it solves the fitting issues. You can choose any clothing you like and fit it to your own body type and style. I was not sure how the dress material is going to be as I did not hear about eShakti before. I must say that the dress material is high quality. I love the color and I chose sweetheart neckline to go with this soft white dress. In love with my pick and stitching. I forgot to say the shipping was way too fast.


Dress By ESHAKTI

Dress: Here






Photos by me

Labels: , ,