How To Style Colored Lens For Indian Skin Tones



I got two pairs of colored lens from Pinky Paradise. I know this website since a year or two because of its presence on internet, other blogger channels and posts. I really wanted to try colored lens on myself. I always wore sky blue long time back and could not try or buy another pair as had no idea where to buy at. The blue lens I got were from New Delhi India, out of States. So, I came across Pinky Paradise and decided to order two pairs in Green and Gray as their reviews are very good. So, here I got them. I recieved them in a great condition. What I got in the parcel is two pairs of lenses wrapped in pink foil, 2 pairs of lens cases and a foam to hold your hair back. Theses lenses are comfortable, easy to put on and remove. I did not experience any rashes or cuts. They are perfect for parties, events and special days in your life.








G&G GBT GREEN
Lens Info
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 14.0mm / 14.5mm
Base Curve / 8.6mm / 8.7mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly
Prescription / -0.00 ~ -10.00
Package / Pair of Circle Lenses(2 pcs) + FREE Cutie Animal Lens Case

Brand / G&G (DUEBA/BARBIE) 

GEO PRINCESS MIMI SESAME GREY

Lens Info
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 15.0mm / 14.8mm
Base Curve / 8.7mm / 8.8mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly
Prescription / -0.00 ~ -8.00
Package / Pair of Circle Lenses (2 pcs) + FREE Cutie Animal Lens Case
Brand / GEO 
Please note that Diameter 15.0mm comes with Base Curve 8.7mm and Diameter 14.8mm comes with Base Curve 8.8mm.
Pictures by me

PS.  Don't forget to enter my  GIVEAWAY: Win an Eye-shadow Palette and a Glue base from BA STAR MAKEUP

Labels: , , , , ,