Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lace Touch


Lace Touch

I got in touch with a website that is run by handmade and independent designers called 9th & Elm. I got to pick three items from their website and it took me so long to finalize my order as they have a lot of variety available. Their clothing has great quality and fits true but make sure your read the measurements well before ordering. I picked this lovely Lace skirt, a Tank top and a Maxi dress. Please enjoy my first look from 9th & Elm.for now and do not forget to check their website. They are doing an amazing job. I will be up with my other two looks from them in my next posts.


Shop This Look

Lace Touch

Top: Similar Here, Here and Here
Skirt: 9th & Elm
Necklace: Similar, Here 
Shoes: Here 


Lace Touch

Lace Touch

Lace Touch

Lace Touch

Lace Touch

Lace Touch

Lace Touch
Photos by Sandhu

eShakti Two Piece Outfit Review

Hola Everyone!!! Whats up fashion and beauty lovers?  First for all I apologies for not having that good pictures in this post. Thats...