Ombre Jeans

Ombre Jeans

I recently got these ombre effect Jeans from  Dressve. The material is very nice. It is stretchy. I love the pattern and the details where the jeans end. I have to say some of Asian clothing do not fit at all to American sizing. So this pair of beautiful jeans is one of those. They are super tight for adult sizing and a perfect fit for girls. I could not hold myself from sharing these adorable jeans. I would have styled them with a crop top as in the pictures. I will keep an eye on these jeans if I find them in appropriate sizing.

Ombre Jeans


Ombre Jeans

Ombre Jeans

Ombre Jeans

Ombre Jeans
Photos by Me
Quick Update
To celebrate Vessos' new site's version in August, they have a very big sale named "NEW BIRTH IN AUGUST". There are tons of items under $5 and also a worldwide giveaway! 
Just click on the link for their upcomingsale on August 20: http://www.vessos.com/new_birth_in_august.htm?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=yraugust&utm_campaign=newbirth
Date: 8/20 - 8/31 

Labels: ,