How To Put In Hair Extensions


Hair extensions are so useful in terms of styling. You can add them to your hair for a lot of reasons. No matter if you need to add volume, length, color, highlights; hair extensions help you in creating a different, new and your favorite hair styles. Everyday you can do something unique. I have long hair but I use them to add volume and try new styles. I just received a full set of clip in hair extensions from Hair Trade that are made of 100% human hair. Hairtrade.com is the first choice for luxury hair extensions, hair care and beauty. Find everything you need to create your perfect look; for day and play. It means they are not synthetic and can be styled the way you style your natural hair like curling and straightening is possible. I washed them with shampoo and conditioned them the way I do for my own hair. I let them dry naturally and straightened them out. The extensions are so smooth and silky. I love how long they are and I really loved all the colors. I created these extensions myself. I picked the colors and length and they really came out so beautiful.

hair extensions human hair extensions cheap www.sandysandhu.co

hair extensions human hair extensions cheap www.sandysandhu.co

hair extensions human hair extensions cheap www.sandysandhu.co
Instructions
Full Set Clip In Hair Extensions

To add them into your hair brush your hair and  extensions to make them tangle free.
hair extensions human hair extensions cheap www.sandysandhu.co

hair extensions human hair  hair pieces www.sandysandhu.co
 This is how the clip looks, Flip the extensions over
hair extensions human hair remy hair www.sandysandhu.co

hair extensions human hair remy hair www.sandysandhu.co

Make the lowest partition, add the perfect match to the lowest section of your head. Open the clips and then close them into your own hair at three points from left to right. Repeat these steps until you add all of the extensions.Add the extensions to the left and right sides of your head if required. Brush them all and style the way you like. 
hair extensions human hair remy hair www.sandysandhu.co


hair extensions human hair www.sandysandhu.co
Final Results

Pictures by me
Powered by etailPR Blogger Network
Follow my blog to stay updated


My Social Facebook Twitter Instagram Google+

Labels: , , , ,