How to Fix Acne Problem and Get a Clearer Skin






http://www.exposedskincare.com

My combination skin choses to be over dry one day and really oily the other day leaving my face behind with visible acne and whiteheads. To minimize the acne or completely dry them off and get a clear skin, I have been trying this new kit that from The Exposed which offers a combination of the best acne treatment facial cleansing products on the market. This revolutionary therapy includes the Facial Cleanser, Clearing Tonic, Acne Treatment Serum, Clear Pore Serum and the Derm-X Cloth. The Exposed 60-Day Basic 5-Piece Kit includes a complete package of acne solutions that work together to rid your skin of acne, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, clear up inflammation, prevent scars and leave your face looking and feeling its best. Our products contain dermatologist approved active ingredients that are proven to work. Basic Kit (sold on our website for $49.95). It includes 5 products.




Every night I use this Kit so I can get all the benefits over night. It can also be used in day time (2-3 times). After gently cleaning my face with Facial Cleanser, I apply Clearing Tonic followed by Acne Treatment Serum and Clear Pore Serum. I clean my face with the Derm-X Cloth after facial cleanser. This cloth is amazing in a way that it absorbs water right away. More details can be found here: 


Powered by Brandbacker 







Labels: