Saturday, May 16, 2015

Makeup Benefits of Evian Facial Spray


Makeup Benefits of Evian Facial Spray 

To apply eye shadow: I use evian Facial Spray on my brush to intensify color. I just spray my makeup brush with evian Facial Spray before applying colorful or metallic eyeshadow to create intense, bold colors that last longer.



To blend foundation: I just wet a Beauty Blender with evian Spray to create an airbrushed, flawless look. 


To Contour: I apply highlighting and bronzer product on my face, then I blend all the products with a beauty blender sprayed with evian to push product into my skin.



To set foundation or eye shadow: After applying foundation, powder, or eyeshadow, lightly mist skin in a circular motion with evian Facial Spray to set your makeup for a more natural look. A quick spray over the eyelids can set powder eye shadow without disturbing eyeliner or mascara.

To revive and refresh color during the day: I keep this bottle in my purse to freshen up makeup after work, and after my gym workout .





You can find out more about the many uses for evian Facial Spray at

Powered by brandbacker




eShakti Two Piece Outfit Review

Hola Everyone!!! Whats up fashion and beauty lovers?  First for all I apologies for not having that good pictures in this post. Thats...