Try On Fashion Haul/ Outfits and Review/Lovelywholesale

I have accustomed to this website. Here is my another Haul from Lovelywholesale. How could I not order again when their items are so inexpensive and even the shipment was faster this time. Look at my picks and how I styled them down here. I got five items in total. I must say they fit so well. You have to make sure what size you order. it must match your own measurements as their measurement are in centimeters and you need to convert them to inches to find the best size for your body type. So I bought this White maxi kind of top to style with stretchy lightly ripped jeans. then I got this beautiful and soft Black T shirt to go with Fall colored ripped jeans and the maxi dress. They all have surprisingly great material and super comfortable to wear. I am so much in love with the maxi, I love the sleeve style a lot and also the bow on the back. There is a zipper on the back too. It has got perfect length for my height as well as the fit.  So, here is how they look on. I hope you all like them as much as I did. Thanks for visiting. Stay in touch.



White Shirt: Buy Here 
Skinny Pants: Buy Here 





Black T Shirt: Buy Here
Skinny Ripped Pants: Buy Here 





Maxi Dress: Buy Here






Labels: