Power Of Exfoliating Grains from Farmacy Beauty


I hardly get enough time to give my face a deep facial at home. These days I have started using Gentle Exfoliating Grains with Echinacea GreenEnvy from Farmacy Beauty to exfoliate my skin quickly and then I apply a face mask. This is the best quick mini facial. For me this is an all-inclusive skin care treatment to clean, exfoliate and clarify in one step. 

Benefits: The Innovative cleansing grains transform into a gentle, foaming exfoliating cream with the addition of water. It has got Natural Cranberry Seeds that provide a deep clean to lift away surface debris and promote skin clarity. Rice Bran Powder loosens dry skin cells and absorbs excess oils and surface impurities, A complex of White Willow Bark, Carrot, Green Tea and Marshmallow soothe, protect and calm the skin.

Where to Buy: 

Farmacy Beauty is Available at the following: 
http://farmacybeauty.com
Sephora.com
Sephora (In Store)
Retail price: $30



"Sponsered Post" 

Labels: , , ,