Spring clothing haul and review

I have not done so much posting on my blog lately. I was  way too busy  with my family as i got a new baby this March :). Today, I am doing a clothing haul from Lovely wholesale, its one of my favorite online shop. Their clothes are so cute. I placed an order of 6 items but they sent me only five of them. I tried to find out why one of the item is missing and did not get any reply yet. I will be posting my last item as soon as they ship it out to me. Always make sure to check their size chart accurately to match with your own body measurements.  I will also be doing a special post on Mother's day in collaboration with Lovelywholesale. Check my blog back for that and I will be updating it on my Instagram.  I am reviewing the items here and outfit posts will be followed.



 I posted a picture on my Instagram of what I got from them. You must be knowing that if not you can follow me there @sandysandhu5. The first thing I got from them is a pair of  Mid Waist Distressed Jeans

They are my favorite. I just love them as they are so soft. They were so fresh when i opened the packaging. The length is little bit longer but that is fine as I can roll them in or out making them look more stylish. 



The other item is a must have black dress Fashion Turtleneck Long Sleeves Black Cotton Blend Sheath Knee Length Dress  I love the neckline, long-sleeves, length and stretchy and easy material of this dress. It hugs my body perfectly.



The next thing I got is a jumpsuit. Trendy V Neck Long Sleeves Solid Army Green Polyester One-piece Regular Jumpsuit . I was so much looking for an army green jumpsuit. I just can not tell you guys how lovely this jumpsuit is. It looks great and I  did not try it on yet. The material is polyester that has got a little bit shine to it. 

I got this springy white Long Sleeves White Polyester Transparent Long Coat  In description, it says the material is polyester but it is kind of mixed cotton. I like it the way it is. It will look really good over jeans, or any bodycon dress.



The last item is this Mini dress Fashion O Neck Long Sleeves Blue Sheath Mini Dress   . This dress actually surprised me a bit. The picture and description says that its blue in color but its actually green. Also, the material is not same as it says sheath in description but its more like mixed cotton. Again, I like the color I got but it clashes with the description. Other than that the sizing and fabric is so nice. The length is also perfect to what I was looking for.



Labels: , , , , , ,