Lace White Dress

Hola Everyone
What sup

My love for whites, off the shoulders, lace dress, spaghetti camis, little white dress is just unstoppable. To pump up your simple white dress you can wear gold stacked bangles, black or white heels. For a day time look I will go for nude lips but I love bold lipsticks more than anything. The evening look can be made more gorgeous by switching nude lips to something more vibrant and bold like red. White and brown accessories also give a cute style to the white dress. Army green is such a hot trend now. A cool vest or a trench coat can also be added. 

Okay, how about a denim jacket? I am sure many of you can pull this style easily. Moreover a lace dress can also be worn as a skirt. Yes, just wear your favorite blouse on the top of your dress and let people guess if you are wearing a dress or a skirt. To give a pop of color go for some statement necklace in bright colors like aqua or mint. 



If you remember I wore this lace dress with a belt, white heels and a black bag. I definitely went for nude lips and added some highlights to my hair. Check out some more styles here

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stylewe/
StyleWe Blog: https://stylewe.wordpress.com/

Labels: