Sunday, November 27, 2016

Spaghetti Dress With Asymmetrical Hem

Introduction

On the subject of any clothing item that is a spaghetti dress and asymmetric , it gets sometimes pretty challenging for me to decide how to pull this style. I have never worn any asymmetric clothing piece that has a modern vibe to it, By modern vibe, I mean something like spaghetti straps. So what a twist right. It sounds like a perfect mix of bohemian and modern fashion. I am talking about the spaghetti dress here.

  spaghetti dress Asymmetrical Dress Spaghetti Strap Maxi Dress

All about my Outfit

Click Here to Shop This Spaghetti Dress

To start with I must say that I had to wait forever for my order to be shipped from Fashionmia. Having said that I was happy to see the items inside but when I opened the package I saw this spaghetti strap dress that I had to fix straps that go on the dress. If you shop in stores, you probably  skip this step. Hmm. On the contrary I am fine with the quality of this dress. It is great even though the material is sheer and see through. In the picture on the website, it just looks like a perfect fabric that is non sheer and one can wear it without the struggle of layering anything underneath. But that is fine. I love the way how cute this looks. Moreover, let me tell you guys that spaghetti strap with a Tee underneath is a big trend now. This style is all about wearing a T shirt underneath spaghetti straps. Considering that this dress was sheer,Tee worked the best.This seriously reminds me of my school days. I actually wore a spaghetti dress like this for a prom.

spaghetti dress Asymmetrical Spaghetti Strap Maxi Dress

Conclusion

Considering the look and style plus the price of this dress, I am happy that I bought it. Most of all the feel of this dress is good. I just feel like being myself having this spaghetti dress on. Therefore, this outfit was absolutely perfect for a picnic to the park and I also stayed overall happy. I mean to say it does not seem like one of those bohemian dress patterns that are completely awkward. Without doubt, this is one of the good bohemian dresses for fall.

   

Summer Haul/ Swimwear/ Romper

Hello Everyone I love all the seasons. Summer is here which calls me up for another haul. For my summer haul I was looking for clothes th...