My Handbags Wishlist 2017

Handbag indeed is the most important accessory. I mostly need handbag that is of moderate size to fit all my necessary things in. I hardly go for super small handbags. It is not that I do not like them in fact I love small bags but I am the person who carries along everything wherever I go and everything does not fit into small bags. 

Even though I am not into accessories much. I hardly change my earrings, handbags or any other jewelry on daily basis but I still like to collect bags. I infect have good collection of bags. I am thinking to add some more. I am sharing few of the styles that are so much on my mind and are surely going to be added in my closet with you all today. 

This website called www.FarbodBarsum.com is having some nice handbags and clutches. Something that really caught my attention is Slimfold alligator wallet. I have never seen a wallet with lizard print on it. This is something really interesting. I like black and white combinations though so this can be of my style. 

The other thing I like is this Alligator skin belt. Although its men’ belt but I never step back to try men’s clothing and accessories. These belts can look really great and feminine on any skirt or bottoms. Similarly like the wallet they have this belt in lizard print in white. 

This Jason Messenger bag is my most favorite. I love the shape, size and details and of course the color of this bag. This bag can be worn as a cross body bag or on the side however you personally prefer. It is lined with Calfskin Suede
Solid Brass Buckle in Brushed Nickle Finish
Cutaway style that accommodates up to a size 38” waist

Another bag that I will love to have is Daphne. This bags is available in many different colors like yellow, blue, black and more. It has got polka dot lining
One interior rear zipper compartment and, one front patch pocket , and one front cell phone pocket
Center Divider feature with top zipper for an additional flat compartment
Top Bridge with magnetic snap closure for added security


Labels: ,