Almost Spring Haul II Amiclubwear II 2017

Hello Lovely Fashionistas!!

I am so waiting to get into my Spring outfits. I wore these floral pants to work last week which I got from Amiclubwear. I chose yellow sandals  which were also sent to me by the same company long time back. White sheer top with a black camisole gave a super comfortable yet cute look to my outfit.

Buy Here

 
Amiclubwear also sent me this gorgeous red maxi dress which I again wore to my work. This dress is amazing in terms of its length, ease and just everything. I added a floral kimono on the top 
Buy Here


This white cardigan I am wearing in the outfit below is actually a dress. It is quite sheer to wear as a dress but good to wear as a bathing cover up or an easy breezy cardigan. Hence, I added it on the top of my regular outfit for a road trip.
Buy Here

The last item they sent me are these cute babies in pink. I chose them because of the heel height which is medium and not high. I am trying to add few medium length shoes to my closet so i picked these shoes. They are no doubt beautiful and heel is pretty comfortable to walk. I am not sure if I would wear them often or note as they hurt a bit on the top my pinky toe. It might go away after few wears but I can't say anything now. Other than that they can be worn when you are not walking around that much like to a dinner or so.
Buy Here


Labels: ,