Summer Haul/ Swimwear/ Romper/ Fall dresses

Hello Everyone
I love all the seasons. Summer is here which calls me up for another haul. For my summer haul I was looking for clothes that are super easy to pull off but stylish and functional the same time. I got this romper from Amiclubwear which is really cute. Rompers are the most comfortable piece of clothing eer for me. I like the sleeves this romper has and the cut out details are really cool.  It fits kind of fine.

White Romper





This two piece outfit really catched my attention online. i thought it would be super flowy and easy to wear for summer. Well, this is not that true to size. I fit into medium to large. I ordered this in large but it fits like xs so look for a larger size if you want to get one.


Two Piece Outfit

This one piece is my favorite. I love it because its white. It says SLAY in the front. The back is fabulous. The only thing which is little worrisome for me is the sleees. I tried it on. the fitting is really good but the sleeves kind of slip down  towards my arms :(. I can still wear it though.

One Piece Swimsuit

Dresses are not for summer only. They can also be worn in many different ways during summer. Have a look at the pictures below. These fall dresses and the style is everything for a winter day. Add scarf for extra warmth. Even warm shoes or sneakers can be added. How do you style fall dresses?





 #amiclubwear and @amiclubwear

Labels: