Puff Sleeve Crop Top I 2020 Trends I Secrets

Black Floral One Shoulder Puff Sleeve Crop Top

First of all I want to say a huge thanks to all of you  from the bottom of my heart for showing so much love to my previous post where I wrote about my come back to my blog and shared my first wearable trend outfit post in collaboration with Femme Luxe. It really meant a lot to get so many messages from you guys. I am so sorry for staying away from my blog for few years. I am really trying now to post as often as possible, only because of all of my followers. 

As I said in my last post here, I am continuing sharing my outfit ideas 2020 by posting my next item which is this Black Floral One Shoulder Puff Sleeve top. Talking about 2020 trends, the puff sleeves are seen everywhere. As soon as I saw this  trend alert on the website, I added it to my cart. I was really dreaming about how amazing this top is. And to my surprise, it was exactly the same as on the website and I could really pull it off the way I imagined. 

Have  a look at it and let me know how did you all like it!!






Labels: