Weekday Pink Ribbed Floral Mesh Sleeve Top Haul

Hello Lovelies!
I am so excited for coming back to blogging after a long actually a super long break. Since COVID-19 has changed our life styles, working schedules and more, (definitely mine), so I am back to what I love doing which is styling my outfits and sharing them with you guys. 

Alright, coming back to clothing and fashion hacks, let me share my experience shopping some of the latest fashion trends. I got so lucky to find some really stylish clothes from Femme Luxe. I ordered four clothing items from them. I will be sharing the first one in today's post which is a super girly, hot pink ribbed floral mesh sleeve top. The mesh sleeves are my favorite. The top is a knit material and is more appropriate to cold weathers. However, you can also wear it for office.

 Outfit Details
Top: Femme Luxe



 They have a wide range of trousers, corset dress, black lace bodysuit and jeans. There is an important thing I want to tell you all. Make sure to check their size chart. They have mentioned  UK and USA sizes for all of the items on their website. The UK and USA sizes are different. I accidentally selected UK option for my jeans. I am sad about it but I will see if I can return those jeans or exchange them for sure. 

 I will be back with sharing what else I got from them soon. Please check back if you want to see them. 
Stay Safe!


Labels: ,